Fwd: [Seaside] Looking for smart and good programmers? Attend the premium conference on Smalltalk!

1 message Options

Fwd: [Seaside] Looking for smart and good programmers? Attend the premium conference on Smalltalk!

Mariano Martinez Peck
I guess it can be interested for you also.

ESUG will be happy if you help to do some buzz about the conference. Forwarding emails to other mailing lists, post in your blogs, twitter, facebook, etc, always help. It would be great to expand the community and forward this email to other communities like ruby, python, linux, etc....

For more details:  http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Cheers

Mariano