Fwd: [Seaside] Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

1 message Options

Fwd: [Seaside] Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
FYI

From: Johan Brichau <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 2:57 PM
To: Seaside - general discussion <[hidden email]>

Hi,

Are you doing Web development with Smalltalk? Then this meeting is for you.
We organise an informal meetup on Smalltalk Web Technologies at the Yesplan offices.

Smalltalk WebCamp
---------------------------
Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be)

This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by presenting their project.
Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies: come and share your experience!

We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people and have a beer in the evening.

Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are attending, so we can plan accordingly.

At this time, there are 9 participants, excluding the Yesplan team.

Questions? Please send me an email.

Best regards
Johan Brichau

Mariano Martinez Peck