Fwd: [Seaside] Squeak 4.3 and Seaside

stephane ducasse
Funny and sad.
If people do not even report problems, it simply means that we should not spend time for them :)

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [Seaside] Squeak 4.3 and Seaside
Date: August 12, 2012 5:35:49 PM GMT+02:00

Hi,

I've downloaded squeak 4.3 (usually use Pharo but getting fed up with some packages I need not working with the latest version of Pharo) and then tried to install Seaside using the ConfigurationOfSeaside via Monticello. It fails to work, it seems problem is with Zinc-HTTP, plus Seaside Control panel doesn't work either. DoI have to install an older version, or something or is Seaside only now supported on Pharo ?

Thanks

Re: Fwd: [Seaside] Squeak 4.3 and Seaside

Frank Shearar-3
On 14 August 2012 11:30, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Funny and sad.

For both Pharo and Squeak!

frank