Fwd: Source RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357

1 message Options

Fwd: Source RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357

Bert Freudenberg
This was rejected from the list because of excessive size.

Ajay: Thanks for making this. However, I'm not sure what we as Etoys developers should do with it. We're neither the Fedora maintainers nor even directly involved in the Squeak VM work.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ajay Garg <[hidden email]>
Subject: Source RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357
Date: 23. Juni 2012 08:17:26 MESZ

Hi all.

I have created a SRC RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357.
Please find it as an attachment.

The main files of interest are ::

a)
squeak-vm.spec

b)
Mpeg3Plugin.patch (Required to play MP3s)

c)
ARMbuildFailFix.patch (Required to get the build done on ARM).

Details of patches are included in the corresponding patches themselves.

All that is needed to be done is
                        """rpmbuild -ba
/path/to/rpmbuild/SPECS/squeak-vm.spec"""
and it will include compilation + packaging + cleanup (on the build machine).

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay