Fwd: Tools to format source code ?

Stéphane Ducasse
:)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cyrille Delaunay <[hidden email]>
Date: April 2, 2010 1:11:00 PM GMT+02:00
To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Subject: Tools to format source code ?

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a way, a tool to format source code in Pharo.
Or does anyOne have already implement something that I could retrieve and use ?
It would be cool :) (Because format manually code imported from VW can really be horrible)

Re: Fwd: Tools to format source code ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I think I don't understand. Select a method, right button, format.

2010/4/2 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
:)

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: Tools to format source code ?

jannik laval
Argh, we try "format", but it does not work.
Maybe a special charater....

I don't know.

Jannik