Fwd: Un envoi sur la liste Pharo-coral à partir de stephane.ducasse@free.fr requiert une approbation

1 message Options

Fwd: Un envoi sur la liste Pharo-coral à partir de stephane.ducasse@free.fr requiert une approbation

Stéphane Ducasse
From: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Date: November 6, 2010 10:01:35 PM GMT+01:00
To: Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Strange behavior and need help

Hi lukas

if you have a couple of minutes could you have a look at the following?
I wanted to port coral to the latest AST, petit parseur....
So I was expected to have my test green since I hardcoded version of AST, petit*
When I tried to load coral in 1.1-rc4 I got some red tests.

I compared the tests are the same and Coral code too.
I did several experiments:

In 1,1rc4 I loaded

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'Coral';
package: 'ConfigurationOfCoral';
load.

(ConfigurationOfCoral project version: '0.1') load

*do not load this one**

I have images where the tests are all green. But they predate 1.1rc4 :(
Of course I load really old versions of Petit* and AST but I do not understand why I cannot get them working.
May be the compiler changed.

in PharoCore1.1ALPHA 11131 or in an image 1.1-11203
I have
Gofer new squeaksource: 'rb'; version: 'AST-Core-lr.35'; load.
Gofer new renggli: 'petit'; version: 'PetitParser-lr.122' ; version: 'PetitSmalltalk-lr.13'; load.
Gofer new squeaksource: 'Coral'; package: 'Coral'; load.

and the tests are green

when I load that in a 1.1 rc I get this test

testWhiteSpaceAfterClassName failing

So my problem is that two guys (one admin used to program and write books on rebol are starting to invest time to build coral
and I do not have time for fixing that now) and I'm now in a situation where I cannot reproduce an image. Shit I should have migrated verything to 1.1 before.
So could you have a look because with the latest version of AST, PetitParser, PetitSmalltalk
it may take you some minutes to fix that.

I produced a new configuration with your latest version.

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'Coral';
package: 'ConfigurationOfCoral';
load.

(ConfigurationOfCoral project version: '0.2') load

I started to work but I could not understand why space got an influence.

testMethodBinary3
"self debug: #testMethodBinary3"
self
parse: ' Point >> + arg
[^ self + arg ] '
rule: #method

is red and

testMethodBinary2
self parse: ' Point >> + arg [^ self + arg ]'
rule: #method

is green

Thanks in advance.

Stef

Date: November 8, 2010 8:59:40 AM GMT+01:00
Subject: confirm 8561740f310b62622d0279422fe4ed63b1d39e36

Si vous répondez à ce message, en laissant l'en-tête Objet: intact,
Mailman supprimera le message en attente. Procédez ainsi s'il s'agit
d'un spam. Si vous répondez à ce message en y ajoutant un en-tête
Approuvé: avec le mot de passe de la liste comme valeur, le message
sera autorisé à aller vers la liste. L'en-tête Approuvé: peut
également apparaître à la première ligne du corps du message de
réponse