Fwd: [Vm-dev] Squeakvm.org full?

Ian Piumarta

On Apr 6, 2013, at 09:13 , tim Rowledge wrote:

> Given that Ian pointed out that squeakvm.org was nearly full a month or so ago

1.5 GB is not really "nearly full", relatively speaking.  There is plenty of space for repository activities.

The current problem is more serious and looks like either a disk failure or a deliberate malicious attack.

Regards,
Ian

Re: Squeakvm.org full?

timrowledge

On 06-04-2013, at 1:58 AM, Ian Piumarta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2013, at 09:13 , tim Rowledge wrote:
>
>> Given that Ian pointed out that squeakvm.org was nearly full a month or so ago
>
> 1.5 GB is not really "nearly full", relatively speaking.  There is plenty of space for repository activities.
>
> The current problem is more serious and looks like either a disk failure or a deliberate malicious attack.

Oh joy. I'm not even sure which is the least-bad of those two; an attack will eventually stop but might come back, a failed disk is potentially expensive but at least is fixed.

tim
"#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb))  - Shakespeare."

Re: Squeakvm.org full?

timrowledge

Well it's all working now so I hope it was nothing too expensive to fix.
Is there any practical mirror or fail-over setup we can arrange? Seems like the sort of thing the SOB ought to be able to arrange.

tim
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.