Fwd: WADebugErrorHandler problem

kuszi

Hi Everyone,

I have a "fresh" Pharo 4 image loaded with Seaside, Komhttpserver and my own app, naturally. I'm in a search of an error so I need WADebugErrorHandler. I've been reading on many forums and also advised to set the following in my application configuration:

----- Configure WAExceptionFilter here:

Filters

Possible filters:

 AddWAExceptionFilter    [Configure] [Remove]

----- And then set WADebugErrorHandler here:

Application: /upload

Inherited Configuration

Possible parents:      [ Add ]

WA...whatever..... :)

Assigned parents:

WAExceptionFilterConfiguration

[Configure]

General

Exception Handler    WADebugErrorHandler      [Clear]

[OK]    [APPLY]   [Cancel]

But it is not working, I'm getting the short error message. No debug window in the image as well....

Internal Server Error
GRInvalidUtf8Error: Invalid UTF-8 input
KomHttpServer/7.1.3 (Win32) Server at 'localhost' Port 8080

What else to check?

Thanks

Robert

Re: Fwd: WADebugErrorHandler problem

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Robert,

If you are using Pharo, it seems more logical that you would use ZnZincServerAdaptor.

But of course, it might not necessarily have to do with the adaptor.

HTH,

Sven