Fwd: Your message to Squeak-dev awaits moderator approval

Fwd: Your message to Squeak-dev awaits moderator approval

Tobias Pape
Hi all,

can someone please
a) allow my message and
b) bump the max allowed message size?

best regards
        -Tobias

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [hidden email]
> Subject: Your message to Squeak-dev awaits moderator approval
> Date: 25. Juni 2015 12:10:49 MESZ
> To: [hidden email]
>
> Your mail to 'Squeak-dev' with the subject
>
>    Status of Spur/Trunk w.r.t. Tests

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Message body is too big: 149920 bytes with a limit of 100 KB

re: Your message to Squeak-dev awaits moderator approval

ccrraaiigg

Hi Tobias--

> can someone please
> a) allow my message and
> b) bump the max allowed message size?

     When I try to tend to pending moderator requests for squeak-dev, I
get a 504 gateway timeout. As far as I know, I don't have shell access
to the machine hosting the squeak-dev Mailman list. Can someone else
grant access to me, or clear out the moderation queue?

     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org
+ 1 415  287 3547 (no SMS)

Re: Your message to Squeak-dev awaits moderator approval

Tobias Pape
Hi Craig

On 25.06.2015, at 13:42, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tobias--
>
>> can someone please
>> a) allow my message and
>> b) bump the max allowed message size?
>
>     When I try to tend to pending moderator requests for squeak-dev, I
> get a 504 gateway timeout. As far as I know, I don't have shell access
> to the machine hosting the squeak-dev Mailman list. Can someone else
> grant access to me, or clear out the moderation queue?

Since I have neither the admin nor the mod password, I cannot clean out the queue
without just dropping all messages. Also, mailman was on box2 which is now co-hosted
on box4. I made an account for you there (rest direct mail)

Best regards
        -Tobias