Fwd: about your Enh strike fonts

1 message Options

Fwd: about your Enh strike fonts

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
Date: August 6, 2009 8:50:46 PM CEDT
To: Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>
Cc: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>,  Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>,  Michael Rueger <[hidden email]>, Henrik Johansen <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: about your Enh strike fonts

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Wow....I have to admit that this is unbelievable fast. Too fast compared to FreeTypes I think.

I found two little things:

1) When dragging a morph (system browser, workspace, etc) the text is transparent

Are you certain you are using V4? I'd say no.

I am using your zip of V4 which has the files:

EnhancedStrikeFonts-Preliminaries.2.cs
EnhancedStrikeFonts-Pharo.4.cs

2) buttons text (in the MC browser, system browser, etc) seems to be very small and with other font.

Thanks!

Mariano

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

   Juan Vuletich wrote:

       Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

           thanks!

           Stef

           On Aug 6, 2009, at 5:52 AM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

               Done. The new version is at
               http://www.jvuletich.org/Squeak/Misc/EnhancedStrikeFontsForPharoV2.zip
               and includes all the latest enhancements I did for
               Squeak and Cuis on this arena. Please use this one and
               discard the previous one.

   Latest tweaks.
   http://www.jvuletich.org/Squeak/Misc/EnhancedStrikeFontsForPharoV4.zip

   Cheers,