Fwd: about your Enh strike fonts

1 message Options

Fwd: about your Enh strike fonts

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
Date: August 6, 2009 8:30:46 PM CEDT
To: Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>
Cc: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>,  Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>,  Michael Rueger <[hidden email]>, Henrik Johansen <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: about your Enh strike fonts

Wow....I have to admit that this is unbelievable fast. Too fast compared to FreeTypes I think.

I found two little things:

1) When dragging a morph (system browser, workspace, etc) the text is transparent
2) buttons text (in the MC browser, system browser, etc) seems to be very small and with other font.

Thanks!

Mariano

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Juan Vuletich wrote:
Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
thanks!

Stef

On Aug 6, 2009, at 5:52 AM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

Done. The new version is at http://www.jvuletich.org/Squeak/Misc/EnhancedStrikeFontsForPharoV2.zip and includes all the latest enhancements I did for Squeak and Cuis on this arena. Please use this one and discard the previous one.

Latest tweaks. http://www.jvuletich.org/Squeak/Misc/EnhancedStrikeFontsForPharoV4.zip

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich