Fwd: drgeo on linux

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fwd: drgeo on linux

Damien Cassou

How old is the Debian installation ? With an old glibc, you have to provide a dedicated vm. That's what I do with ubuntu.

On Jul 3, 2014 4:24 PM, "Hilaire Fernandes" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any idea ?

It works on my LinuxMint 17 64 bits workstation.

Hilaire

Re: Fwd: drgeo on linux

Nicolai Hess

If the installation of libcairo2:i386 did work.

Try to find the libcairo2 library and do
ldd pathtolibcairolibrary
this shows you on what other libraries this one depends on, and if they can be found or not.

Nicolai