Fwd: [gdr.gpl ] Frama-C Nitrogen-20111001

Fwd: [gdr.gpl ] Frama-C Nitrogen-20111001

Stéphane Ducasse
This would be interesting to evaluate how we can use Frama-C to connect c to moose.

Stef

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Julien Signoles <[hidden email]>
> Date: October 10, 2011 4:14:07 PM GMT+02:00
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [gdr.gpl ] Frama-C Nitrogen-20111001
>
> Dear all,
>
> We are glad to announce a new major release of the static analysis platform Frama-C, namely Nitrogen-20111001.
>
> ========
> DOWNLOAD
> ========
>
> You can download the release at http://frama-c.com/download.html .
>
> For now, there is a source tar-ball distribution without the Jessie
> plug-in, but including the WP plug-in. Binary versions will be released as soon as possible. A new version of Why which includes the Jessie plug-in will shortly be released separately by Inria and will be compatible with Frama-C Nitrogen.
>
> ============
> MAIN CHANGES
> ============
>
> This new major version includes too many bug fixes and improvements to list here: the detailed list is available at http://frama-c.com/Changelog.html .
>
> Major improvements benefit:
> - Value Analysis plug-in
> - PDG plug-in and its derivatives (Slicing, Impact, Scope, Sparecode)
> - Aoraï plug-in
> - the GUI
> - kernel property statuses
>
> For plug-in developers: this major release changes several Frama-C APIs in an incompatible way. A subset of the plug-in side changes can automatically be applied by using the script bin/carbon2nitrogen.sh of the source distribution. Complex plug-ins should be reviewed for compatibility.
>
> ======
> ENJOY!
> ======
>
> Enjoy this release and do not hesitate to report any issue and/or
> successes with this version through the usual channels, listed at
> http://frama-c.com/support.html .
>
> Have fun with Frama-C,
> Julien Signoles
> ------
> Plus d'infos sur le GDR GPL : http://gdr-gpl.cnrs.fr

Re: Fwd: [gdr.gpl ] Frama-C Nitrogen-20111001

abergel
Could be interesting. I am currently putting effort on srcml, I will see later on.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu