Fwd: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...

Fwd: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]>
Date: May 12, 2009 11:51:28 PM CEDT
To: stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]>
Cc: Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...

Hi Stéphane,

    sorry for the delay but now Cog is running well and so the pressure is off.  FInd the fixes attached.  This is an integration with Pharo0.1Core-10281cl.  The main fixes are to the debugger.  the old code could result in incorrect highlighting in the debugger when methods were recompiled while debugging.

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi eliot

just a reminder so that you do not forget that we are ready to integrate fixes as
you mentioned.

ClosureBugFixes.st (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...

Damien Cassou

2009/5/13 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]>
> Date: May 12, 2009 11:51:28 PM CEDT
> To: stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...
> Hi Stéphane,
>     sorry for the delay but now Cog is running well and so the pressure is
> off.  FInd the fixes attached.  This is an integration
> with Pharo0.1Core-10281cl.  The main fixes are to the debugger.  the old
> code could result in incorrect highlighting in the debugger when methods
> were recompiled while debugging.
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi eliot
>>
>> just a reminder so that you do not forget that we are ready to integrate
>> fixes as
>> you mentioned.
>>
>> Stef

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Fwd: gentle reminder for pharo closure enh...

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks!