Fwd: is there a bus from the airport to citilab/hotel?

Fwd: is there a bus from the airport to citilab/hotel?

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jordi Delgado <[hidden email]>
> Date: September 10, 2010 6:01:39 PM GMT+02:00
> To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: is there a bus from the airport to citilab/hotel?
>
> Hi
>
>> is there a bus from the airport to citilab/hotel?
>>

> Yes, all the information is in the map.
>
> At terminal T1 (El Prat airport) there should be a stop of
> the bus line L77.
>
> You can go to Citilab and leave your luggage at some safe
> place we will arrange there. In this case you should get
> down the L77 bus at some of the bus stops tagged 'Bus stop L77 (1/3)'
> or 'Bus stop L77 (3/3)' and walk.
>
> Also, you may prefer to go to the hotel before going to
> Citilab. In case you want to go to the Hotel, you can
> go down the bus L77 at the stop BEFORE the one tagged
> 'Bus stop L77 (3/3)'. That stop happens to be the same as the
> one tagged 'Bus stop, line 94 (stop close to Citilab)'.
>
> Then you may
> a) get the Bus 94 until the stop tagged 'Bus stop, line 94 (stop close to Ibis Hotel)'
>  [this is a circular bus, it takes much longer from this stop to the hotel than
>   from the hotel to this stop]
> b) walk to the hotel, following the path in the map. There should be 20-25 minutes
>  walking from the bus stop to th Hotel.
>
> Bests,
>
> Jordi

Re: Fwd: is there a bus from the airport to citilab/hotel?

Mariano Martinez Peck
More info about the 77. You take it in the airport "El Prat" (terminal 1)  to destination "SANT JOAN DESPÍ: Jacint Verdaguer ("H. Comarcal Moisès Broggi"-"Porta Principal")

The bus stop is the number 9th from the airport.
Stop code: 109135
Address: Av. Can Corts (Ptge. Huéscar-Mercè Rodoreda)
Town/city: CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT
Corner: Ptge. Huéscar and Mercè Rodoreda

Check this link

http://www.emt-amb.com/Principales/DatosParada.aspx?linea=199&amp;version=4&amp;punto=21349

Cheers

Mariano