Fwd: latest Pharo image?

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]>
Date: May 1, 2009 1:50:55 AM CEDT
To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Cc: nicolas cellier <[hidden email]>, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: latest Pharo image?

the attached sorts class variables and shared pools in Monticello class defs and results in fewer conflicts being reported.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can find it at

       http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
       then you should take the pharo and not pharo-dev
       then you should do update (in system -> software update)

Stef

On Apr 30, 2009, at 12:21 AM, Eliot Miranda wrote:

This reminds me to ask you for a location from which to download the latest Pharo image ith closures so I can check the compiler changes I've made against the image and send you them.  This will be easier and less error-prone than my e.g. extracting the packages we use here and you having to work out the changes.

mmm latest pharo image

 [1 == 0] forkAt: 999.

oops..

SortPoolsInMonticello.st.st (872 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: latest Pharo image?

Stéphane Ducasse
now as