Fwd: nouvelle version de moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

guys can one of you help karine

Stef

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Karine Mordal-Manet <[hidden email]>
> Date: April 14, 2011 11:10:50 AM GMT+02:00
> To: Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]>, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Subject: nouvelle version de moose
>
> Hello,
>
> j'ai telechargé la dernière version de moose et j'ai exactement les mêmes erreurs et les memes soucis :
> les sloc sont à 0
> certaines méthodes entrainent des erreurs lorsque j'essaie d'obtenir des metriques.
> Je te met une copie d'écran.
>

> K.

=?windows-1252?Q?Capture_d=92=E9cran_2011-04-14_=E0_11=2E08=2E11?= =?windows-1252?Q?=2Epng?= (320K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: nouvelle version de moose

Tudor Girba
Hi Karine,

The problem seems to be related to the information from the MSE file. What did you use to create this file?

Would it be possible to redo the experiment using the latest development image?
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose_suite-4_4_dev.zip

Cheers,
Doru

On 14 Apr 2011, at 12:55, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> guys can one of you help karine
>
> Stef
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Karine Mordal-Manet <[hidden email]>
>> Date: April 14, 2011 11:10:50 AM GMT+02:00
>> To: Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]>, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: nouvelle version de moose
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> j'ai telechargé la dernière version de moose et j'ai exactement les mêmes erreurs et les memes soucis :
>> les sloc sont à 0
>> certaines méthodes entrainent des erreurs lorsque j'essaie d'obtenir des metriques.
>> Je te met une copie d'écran.
>>

>> K.
> <Capture díÈcran 2011-04-14 ‡ 11.08.11.png>

www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They both matter."

Re: Fwd: nouvelle version de moose

Tudor Girba
Hi Karine,

Version 4.4 is under development, and you will get a new build every night :).

Since a week, we changed the look and feel, and your screenshot still shows the older look, so I know that your version is older :). Please try again, and let's see if you still get the same problem.

In the meantime, would it be possible to provide the MSE file somewhere for download?

Cheers,
Doru

On 14 Apr 2011, at 14:12, Karine Mordal-Manet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The MSE file used was generated by VerveineJ. It's a MSE from eclipse application, source files in java.
> I use the moose_suite-4_4_dev from http://www.moosetechnology.org/download/4.4. It is exactly the same or not ?
>

> Karine.
>

> Le 14 avr. 2011 à 13:54, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>
>> Hi Karine,
>>
>> The problem seems to be related to the information from the MSE file. What did you use to create this file?
>>
>> Would it be possible to redo the experiment using the latest development image?
>> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose_suite-4_4_dev.zip
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 14 Apr 2011, at 12:55, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> guys can one of you help karine
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>
>>> Begin forwarded message:

>>> <Capture díÈcran 2011-04-14 ‡ 11.08.11.png>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They both matter."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: Fwd: nouvelle version de moose

Tudor Girba
Hi Karine,

I took a look at your MSE file. The problem is that VerveineJ used to not export ImplicitVariables correctly. It should be fixed in the meantime.

Please, try with the latest VerveineJ and let us know if you still encounter the problem.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Apr 2011, at 10:59, Karine Mordal-Manet wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>

>> Since a week, we changed the look and feel, and your screenshot still shows the older look, so I know that your version is older :). Please try again, and let's see if you still get the same problem.
>

> I have downloaded the latest version:
>>>

> and I have open my MSE file with moose and I have the same issue.
>
> I think that I should create a new MSE file from source file of eclipse to resolve this issue. But if you want download the MSE file which I work actually it is possible via dropbox ?
>

> Karine.
>

> Le 14 avr. 2011 à 22:10, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>
>> Hi Karine,
>>
>> Version 4.4 is under development, and you will get a new build every night :).
>>
>> Since a week, we changed the look and feel, and your screenshot still shows the older look, so I know that your version is older :). Please try again, and let's see if you still get the same problem.
>>
>> In the meantime, would it be possible to provide the MSE file somewhere for download?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 14 Apr 2011, at 14:12, Karine Mordal-Manet wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The MSE file used was generated by VerveineJ. It's a MSE from eclipse application, source files in java.
>>> I use the moose_suite-4_4_dev from http://www.moosetechnology.org/download/4.4. It is exactly the same or not ?
>>>

>>> Karine.

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What we can governs what we wish."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."