Fwd: [smalltalk-research] Small Talk Developer

1 message Options

Fwd: [smalltalk-research] Small Talk Developer

Marcus Denker-4

Begin forwarded message:

From: kevin kevin <[hidden email]>
Date: July 21, 2010 12:55:53 AM GMT+02:00
Subject: [smalltalk-research] Small Talk Developer

Hi All

Location: NJ
Duration : 3+months
Rate : $45-50/hr

Neer GC's or EAD's or US citizens

- Review business requirement documents (BRD) and translate into technical specifications
- Work from technical specifications to independently develop, modify and maintain moderately complex software products
- Perform unit and system testing
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation
- Perform Tier Two Production Support as required
- Complete regular reports and provide status updates to management
- Leads cross functional teams in technical capacity
- Leads design/code reviews, architecture discussions, and infrastructure reviews
- Provides guidance and training to staff on in-house process
- Manages interactions with external vendors
- Directly interacts with internal customers
- Assist in monitoring project schedules and cost

This position is for a Small Talk Developer.

--
Please send the resumes to [hidden email]

Regards,
Kevin | iFuturistics Inc | Direct: 914-455-4228 | [hidden email] | www.ifuturistics.com |

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.