Fwd: [squeak-dev] Faster Sets Project: Response to comments.

Fwd: [squeak-dev] Faster Sets Project: Response to comments.

Mariano Martinez Peck
can this be of interest?

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Faster Sets Project: Response to comments.

Damien Cassou

I think so: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=902&can=1&q=faster%20sets&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Faster Sets Project: Response to comments.

Damien Pollet
We have a huge set of tests for the collections in the package
CollectionsTests (at http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoInbox.html ).
They test external behavior, so they should be rather abstract
compared to tests of particular implementations.