Fwd: [squeak-dev] Fix to OCompletion for Pharo 1.1

Fwd: [squeak-dev] Fix to OCompletion for Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck

Re: [squeak-dev] Fix to OCompletion for Pharo 1.1

Romain Robbes-2
Sean,

Thanks for the fix!
(and Mariano for forwarding the mail! I fixed my squeaksource address).

I'm wondering though, if in the long term re-introducing a reference to the specific Morph class is a good idea. So I made a similar fix,
using "UIManager default" instead of FillInTheBlank.

The fix is in oCompletion version 58 on squeaksource.

Romain

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Fix to OCompletion for Pharo 1.1

Pay attention FillInTheBlank does not exist anymore in 1.1

Stef

> [...]

Henrik Sperre Johansen
UIManager default request: initialAnswer: which Romain replaced it
with, works in both though :)

Cheers,
Henry

Den 23. apr. 2010 kl. 19.36 skrev Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
r>:

> Pay attention FillInTheBlank does not exist anymore in 1.1
>
> Stef

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes this was more a message to Sean.

Stef

On Apr 23, 2010, at 7:43 PM, Henrik Johansen wrote:

> UIManager default request: initialAnswer: which Romain replaced it  with, works in both though :)
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
>
> Den 23. apr. 2010 kl. 19.36 skrev Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Pay attention FillInTheBlank does not exist anymore in 1.1
>>
>> Stef

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
Pay attention FillInTheBlank does not exist anymore in 1.1
Ha ha, yes that was kind of the point of the fix ;-)  FillInTheBlankMorph works in 1.1-11317.

Or, maybe you meant the comment '(The former has no request: initialAnswer:).' - since FillInTheBlank returns an UndefinedObject, then it does indeed not have that method, lol.

Sean
Cheers,
Sean