Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: Problem with System Browser

Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: Problem with System Browser

Mariano Martinez Peck

do we have this bug/fix ?

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: Problem with System Browser

Stéphane Ducasse
I do not know but gary said that this is done in polymorph.
Now may be nicolas will comment.

Stef

On Jul 13, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> do we have this bug/fix ?

Gary Chambers-4
A number of fixes were passed on from our internal fixes and were integrated
last October by Stef and Marcus.
This issue was amongst those fixed.

Regards, Gary