Fwd: [squeak-dev] Smalltalks 2013 video now available

Fwd: [squeak-dev] Smalltalks 2013 video now available

garduino

for those who where waiting....

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Smalltalks 2013 video now available

nacho
Thank you. I've watched Juan's conference and found it quiet interesting. Is there any way we can get his presentation?
Thanks in advance
Saludos
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.