Fwd: [squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting 6 Aug 2008

Fwd: [squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting 6 Aug 2008

Rob Rothwell
Present were  craig, randal, tim, yoshiki, with technical help in Qwaq Forum matters from Andreas and Josh. The Forum stuff works quite well. Randal did not sing for us this time but instead beat our avatars with a wall.

1. website; We agreed that Janko's proposal would be accepted. (Igor subsequently added his agreement via email).

Congratulations!

I have been neck deep in internal and external healthcare data warehouse integration issues as of late, and haven't been Aida-ing much lately.  However, I have been trying to keep up on what is going on...

Rob

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting 6 Aug 2008

Janko Mivšek
Rob Rothwell wrote:

> Present were  craig, randal, tim, yoshiki, with technical help in Qwaq
> Forum matters from Andreas and Josh. The Forum stuff works quite well.
> Randal did not sing for us this time but instead beat our avatars with a
> wall.
>
> 1. website; We agreed that Janko's proposal would be accepted. (Igor
> subsequently added his agreement via email).
>
> Congratulations!

Thank you! Now it is a time to finish and put Squeak website in production!

> I have been neck deep in internal and external healthcare data warehouse
> integration issues as of late, and haven't been Aida-ing much lately.
>  However, I have been trying to keep up on what is going on...

Holidays, not much news. But ESUG is coming and we need to do some push.
Scribo to beta, Aida 6.0 also, Squeak website... Stay tuned!

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web