Fwd: [squeak-dev] Stuff

123

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Stuff

Stéphane Ducasse
>> PS: You must read "2000/12 - Kamigami no Itadaki - Le Sommet des Dieux" from
>> jiro taniguchi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiro_Taniguchi
>> this is 1800 pages manga on alpinists and himalaya. I thought it would be dead boring but this is excellent.
>> Once you french is ready you can lend it for free in the public library.
>
> I love this Manga, it is simply amazing. One of the best Manga I've ever read.
>
> And probably the only comic I read before you :-p
        ;-D
The last manga I read was 20century boys and it was nice .... 22 volumes....
Taniguchi did one with moebius Icare nice.
Also the "sacred montain" of taniguchi is nice as well as "l'orme du caucase".

we are a bit off topic but this can give idea for christmas gifts :)

Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Stuff

Michael van der Gulik-2
2009/12/17 keith <[hidden email]>:

> I could commet in a detail on things which i don't agree with you, but
> i don't want to repeat myself.
> Words already been said (multiple times) and if you would want to
> listen, you will hear.
> But you seem simply not listening or just ignoring.
> And then don't you think that you not better than others, who not
> willing to listen, but feel offended that nobody seem wants to listen
> them?
> Such attitude makes any compromise impossible & futile.
> And, Keith, each time you start blaming someone, ask yourself, what
> makes you better than others
>
> I am not better than others, I can't work without others. It is precisely
> because I need the contribution of others that I am so pissed off with
> people for splitting up the community we used to have. Particularly the
> Pharo team for explicitly choosing

<snip>

Email too long. Cannot read.

Gulik.