Fwd: [vwnc] CloudShoppie App contest Done with Smalltalk. Kindly Vote

Fwd: [vwnc] CloudShoppie App contest Done with Smalltalk. Kindly Vote

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sreenath <[hidden email]>
Subject: [vwnc] CloudShoppie App contest Done with Smalltalk. Kindly Vote
Date: 29 May 2014 08:50:59 GMT+2

Hi All

http://letsbuildkaec.challengepost.com/submissions/23789-cloud-shoppie

This is an iOS/Android application with server developed in Pharo
Smalltalk(Seaside-REST) where our company Signos Software Solutions has
participated. There is a video explaining the application and a link to vote
for the application.

We are a start up with a team of 8 smalltalkers and would greatly appreciate
your valuable support and feedback.

Thanks In Advance.

Best Regards,
Sreenath

ESUG 2014 Conference

Jean Marshall and Andy Berry
Hi!

Hope you're all OK and having lots of fun.

A couple of days ago, I sent an email to the Board address with a
question about the conference.  I've not had a reply so I am wondering
whether the Board got it.

Could one of the Board members send me an email so I can ask the question?

Thanks,

Andy Berry

---

Re: ESUG 2014 Conference

SergeStinckwich
Sorry Andy for the delay. We will reply to your request very shortly.
Regards

Envoyé de mon iPhone