Fwd: [vwnc] Seaside 3.2.0

1 message Options

Fwd: [vwnc] Seaside 3.2.0

stephane ducasse-2

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Thomas, Arden" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [vwnc] Seaside 3.2.0
Date: 22 Jul 2016 15:03:36 CEST

Dear Cincom Smalltalk developers;

Seaside News!

Every year, for each major products release, we try to test, integrate and package the latest released version of Seaside for developers and customers who use Seaside with our products.

The engineering team stepped up to this work, and has completed the porting, integration and packaging work to use Seaside 3.2.0 with our upcoming releases of ObjectStudio© 8.8 and VisualWorks © 8.2

It is available now through Cincom’s Smalltalk Repository and will be included in the next maintenance releases media for ObjectStudio and VisualWorks.

Product management is also pleased to announce that this should work with our prior major releases of  ObjectStudio 8.7 and VisualWorks 8.1.

There are three bundles in the Repository:

Seaside(3.2.0 - 3)

Seaside-Examples(3.2.0 - 2)

Seaside-Testing(3.2.0 - 2)

Regards

Arden Thomas

Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager

Arden Thomas
Cincom Smalltalk STAR Team and Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager

CINCOM SYSTEMS, INC.
55 Merchant Street
Cincinnati, OH 45246

office

website
email

513-612-2300

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com
[hidden email]

Less is More

--- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT ---

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the addressee named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited, please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.