Fwd: [webgl-dev-list] Guidelines on Choosing a WebGL Framework - Using Three.js as an Example

Fwd: [webgl-dev-list] Guidelines on Choosing a WebGL Framework - Using Three.js as an Example

Steve Wart-2
This might be of interest to some people on this list. Apologies if
it's too much off topic, but I found it informative.

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Fwd: [webgl-dev-list] Guidelines on Choosing a WebGL Framework - Using Three.js as an Example

Antero Taivalsaari-2
See also:

  http://lively.cs.tut.fi/seminars/WebGL2011/

There are presentation slides on various WebGL-related
topics and libraries in the bottom of the page.

-- Antero