GF/ST - how to centre root tree node?

1 message Options

GF/ST - how to centre root tree node?

Stew MacLean
Message
Hi,

I'm trying to start off with a single root node centred in the panel.

I've figured out I can control the x position with setSideMargin: (see below), but I can't figure out how to get it nicely centred.

I've tried the code below to get to the ScrollWrapper, but it is still off centre.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Stewart

displayRoots: rootNodes

 | layout extent |

 layout := GFTreeLayout forGraph:
  (FwRootedGraph ordered
   roots: rootNodes
   children: [: node | node children]).
 layout perform: self orientation.
 layout
  setCreateNodeGOAction: [: nodeGO | self createNodeGO: nodeGO];
  setCreateLineGOAction: (layout perform: self lineGOAction);
  setCreateLabelGOAction: [: nodeAndLineAssoc : label | ];
  setMinParentChildSpace: 30 ;
  setMinSiblingSpace: 10 ;
  setMargins: 0;
  layout.
 layout
  setSideMargin: interface drawing container display displayPane container visibleExtent x / 2;
  setLeafMargin: 0;
  setRootMargin: 20;
  layout.