GLASS Ansible playbook for ubuntu 16.04 64bits

GLASS Ansible playbook for ubuntu 16.04 64bits

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I wanted to check if there was progress on having the ansible playbook that would install GLASS 64bits in a fresh ubuntu 16.04.

Also I’d like to contribute in maintaining such useful little project

Thanks,

Re: GLASS Ansible playbook for ubuntu 16.04 64bits

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I finally pushed my repo up to github here:

https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_ansible

I think it should work out of the box, but we will see I guess.  The README in that repo has the basic steps and you can read the roles to see everything that it will do to your machines before your run them.  I think ansible also has a 'dry run' feature where you can see what it will do before it makes any changes.

Hope this helps

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote
Hi guys,

I wanted to check if there was progress on having the ansible playbook that would install GLASS 64bits in a fresh ubuntu 16.04.

Also I’d like to contribute in maintaining such useful little project

Thanks,

sebastian <https://about.me/sebastianconcept>

o/

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiansastre <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiansastre>