GLASS hosting

Nick
Hi,

Since the VMWare acquisition I wonder if there's a change to party line on preferred hosting providers? For example do VMWare offer hosting, is hosting from within a VMWare GLASS appliance a sensible thing to do?

Thanks

Nick

Re: GLASS hosting

James Foster-8
On Jul 5, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Nick Ager wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since the VMWare acquisition I wonder if there's a change to party line on preferred hosting providers? For example do VMWare offer hosting, is hosting from within a VMWare GLASS appliance a sensible thing to do?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

Nick,

VMware does not offer Seaside hosting. Running Seaside from a VMware virtual appliance still makes sense in many situations.

James