GLASS on remote server

1 message Options

GLASS on remote server

dario trussardi
Ciao,

        two questions:

A) i'm interested to test a GLASS environment run on remote server.

        Anyone do experience about it in Europe ?

        I'm from Italy and i think to use a server locate near me, or i wrong?

B) For remote GLASS management what is the state of the art ?

        My reference are:

                Gemtools   ( i work with in local network )

                TODE ( i only read about it )

                Jade ( i only read about it )

                Other ????

        What are the strong points of the various solutions?

        What is the best solutions considering my based consideration:

                the application domain  change ( the reality ),   then the web solution change , then i need a support to manage the change into GLASS.

Thank for any considerations.

        Dario