GLASS tablet support

dario trussardi
Ciao,

        i have a small questions about GLASS interface from Pharo run on Tablet device.

        Plan to support this interface?

        If yes,   what tablet operating systems do you think to support?

        Thank,

                Dario

Re: GLASS tablet support

Dale Henrichs-3
Dario,

I'm not familiar with the interface requirements for Tablet devices and Pharo's support of these devices ... tODE is pretty much keyboard driven so if you can do keystrokes, you can use tODE...

Dale

                Dario

Re: GLASS tablet support

dario trussardi
Dale,

Dario,

I'm not familiar with the interface requirements for Tablet devices and Pharo's support of these devices ... tODE is pretty much keyboard driven so if you can do keystrokes, you can use tODE...

OK, but if i right remember, for use Tode on Mac Pharo image i need to use:

The GCI libraries must be in the Cog vm's MacOS/Plugins directory:
cp $GEMSTONE/lib32*.dylib <path_to_Cog_vm>/Contents/MacOS/Plugins
Now this libraries are compatible with iOS run on iPad ?

I'n d'ont have a iPad for do test , and i haven't iPad knowledge.

Thanks for any considerations,

Dario

Dale

Dario

Re: GLASS tablet support

Dale Henrichs-3
Dario,

I'm not sure either ... I assume that they are not compatible ... Now that I think about it ... a tablet would be better served with an HTTP-based interface ...

Dale