GLASS v3 install script

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I incorporated Mark Ross's suggestions and modified the 3.0Beta4
installation script to download the released version of Gemstone 3 from
the ftp site and install the software.  It does not use the amazon s3
bucket like the 3.0Beta4 install script did.  I attached the modified
script to this email.

Paul

installGemstone3.0.sh (15K) Download Attachment

Re: GLASS v3 install script

Paul DeBruicker
Actually that install script just loads and sets up Gemstone 3.0 without
Seaside on Linux or Mac OSX.

To add Seaside do:

   MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [
     Gofer project load: 'Seaside30'.
  Gofer project load: 'Seaside30' group: #('Seaside-Adaptors-FastCGI'
'Seaside-Adaptors-Swazoo').
   ].

After logging in to the stone. And you may want other stuff mentioned here:

https://code.google.com/p/glassdb/wiki/Seaside30Configuration

Paul