GLMDashboard

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

I am improving the Dashboard of Synectique and I see that GLMDashboard
use extents in order to build a browser.

I was thinking of removing this and use layout instead. Using layout we
would have more freedom and we would not have any problem with the
resizing of the window that can let grey area for now.

This will not be backward compatible so I prefer ask to the mailing list
if someone is against this change. Should we keep this change inside the
synectique tools or push it to Moose ?

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: GLMDashboard

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

> On Dec 14, 2015, at 1:36 PM, Ferlicot D. Cyril <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am improving the Dashboard of Synectique and I see that GLMDashboard
> use extents in order to build a browser.
>
> I was thinking of removing this and use layout instead. Using layout we
> would have more freedom and we would not have any problem with the
> resizing of the window that can let grey area for now.
>
> This will not be backward compatible so I prefer ask to the mailing list
> if someone is against this change. Should we keep this change inside the
> synectique tools or push it to Moose ?

Please change the main implementation. The extents-based solution was never good and should be removed.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Doru

> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
>
> http://www.synectique.eu
>
> 165 Avenue Bretagne
> Lille 59000 France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."