GLMMorphPresentation

Jesus Nuñez
Hello everyone,

Does anybody have the full definition of GLMMorphPresentation such
that is usable with Glamour, especifically with the
GLMCompositePresentation?. Actually the only method it defines is
#renderGlamorouslyOn:.

On the other hand in my installed version of Glamour, GLMTabulator
does not have the #using: method and in the monticello repositories
does not seems to be a version that has it. In Moose Book=>Building
browsers with Glamour=>custom presentations section
(http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour/presentations/custom),
it is used for embeed a widget from Morphic. which is exacly what I
need. If somebody knows the version used in the examples please let me
know it.

Thanks in advance,
Jesus Nuñez

Re: GLMMorphPresentation

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I updated the book with the code that works with the latest Glamour.

Also, if you want to see examples, they already exist in the image. For the GLMMorphPresentation, you have an example here:
GLMBasicExamples>>morphIcons

For further clarifications, you better join the Moose mailing list:

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."