GLORP Wiki Subscription Expired

Brad Selfridge
Looks like the GLORP Wiki - http://glorpwiki.wikispaces.com/home has expired. Is there anyone looking after this?

Brad Selfridge

Re: GLORP Wiki Subscription Expired

Alan Knight-2
Yes, they started to charge money, so I moved it to be a Google site, which is what glorp.org should take you to now. Where were you getting the link to the wikispaces thing?

On Sun Feb 01 2015 at 11:58:40 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like the GLORP Wiki - http://glorpwiki.wikispaces.com/home has expired. Is there anyone looking after this?

Brad Selfridge

Re: GLORP Wiki Subscription Expired

Brad Selfridge
From a seaside link.

 Glad to see that you moved it. I'm wanting to get more involved in helping refine code/tools around Glorp and RDBMS. I've been too busy trying to make a living up till now. I love Smalltalk, Seaside, etc. But I just don't think Smalltalk will be terribly accepted back in the corporate world without strong RDBMS support.

Thanks Alan for all your work on Glorp.
Brad Selfridge