GLORP for Dolphin

Leon van Dyk
Hi Forum

A while ago I made some enquiries regarding a Dolphin port of GLORP.
Bruno indicated he has such a port.  Bruno you indicated that you could
mail me this.  Please is it still possible.

Regards,
Leon

Re: GLORP for Dolphin

Bruno Brasesco
Leon van Dyk escribió:
> Hi Forum
>
> A while ago I made some enquiries regarding a Dolphin port of GLORP.
> Bruno indicated he has such a port.  Bruno you indicated that you could
> mail me this.  Please is it still possible.
>
> Regards,
> Leon

Yes. I will send you the packages later today.

Regards Bruno

Re: GLORP for Dolphin

Leon van Dyk
Thank you Bruno

Regards,
Leon

Bruno wrote:

> Leon van Dyk escribió:
> > Hi Forum
> >
> > A while ago I made some enquiries regarding a Dolphin port of GLORP.
> > Bruno indicated he has such a port.  Bruno you indicated that you could
> > mail me this.  Please is it still possible.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Leon
> >

> Yes. I will send you the packages later today.
>
> Regards Bruno

Re: GLORP for Dolphin

app_voland
Hi, Dolphin  smalltalkers!
Hi, Bruno. Can you send a Dolphin port of GLORP to me?
Best Regards!

Re: GLORP for Dolphin

Tim M
Hi [hidden email],

> Hi, Dolphin  smalltalkers!
> Hi, Bruno. Can you send a Dolphin port of GLORP to me?
> Best Regards!

Is there any way of putting this on Dolphin Harbour - I would be interested
too, but mailing it around seems a bit overkill.

Tim

Re: GLORP for Dolphin

Bruno Brasesco
macta escribió:

> Hi [hidden email],
>
>> Hi, Dolphin  smalltalkers!
>> Hi, Bruno. Can you send a Dolphin port of GLORP to me?
>> Best Regards!
>

> Is there any way of putting this on Dolphin Harbour - I would be
> interested too, but mailing it around seems a bit overkill.
>
> Tim

May be can i upload to DolphinMap.
Let me check ...

Regards Bruno