GNU Smalltalk 2.2b released

Paolo Bonzini
This is a second release candidate.

The only change, is the huge amount of fixes for the bugs reported by
the mailing list subscribers -- in particular Mike Anderson, Luca Bruno,
Sungjin Chun, Stephen Compall, Carlo Dapor, J. Pfersich, Brad Watson (in
alphabetical order), and everybody else I forgot.

Changes include:
- Regex>>#asString fixed.
- BloxTK missing brackets fixed.
- Newer GTK+ should be supported.
- Fixed BOM detection and CJK decoding bug.
- Work around Mac OS socket and dlopening bugs.
- Preliminary support for x86 Darwin (thanks to Sandro Tolaini).
- JIT compiler should pass the testsuite.
- Linux/m68k should be fixed too (thanks to Roman Zippel).
- Fixed buffer overflow when passing no variadic arguments to C functions.
- Store method source code correctly for file-ins.
- Fixed --enable-checking builds.
- Improve detection of dead peers in NetServer, and other bugfixes.

Thanks very much to all,

Paolo

Re: GNU Smalltalk 2.2b released

Chun, Sungjin