[GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 21 failed

[GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 21 failed

Lee Duhem
Hi,

Test case 21 failed when I compiled gst with gcc -O2, but it passed
with gcc -O0.

lee

testsuite.log (465K) Download Attachment

Re: [GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 21 failed

Holger Freyther
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:21:38AM +0800, Lee Duhem wrote:
> Hi,

Dear Lee,

> Test case 21 failed when I compiled gst with gcc -O2, but it passed
> with gcc -O0.

thanks for the report. I think it is related to an issue found with
the address sanitizer. In case you have the time could you please
try master and apply the diff from here[1] to libgst/gst-parse.c?

thanks
        holger

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-smalltalk/2013-10/msg00025.html

Re: [GNU Smalltalk 3.2.91] testsuite: 21 failed

Lee Duhem
> thanks for the report. I think it is related to an issue found with
> the address sanitizer. In case you have the time could you please
> try master and apply the diff from here[1] to libgst/gst-parse.c?

Tested with both gcc -O0 and gcc -O2, and all passed.

lee