Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

GS / Sharepoint interface

Bob Nemec
Has anyone had experience with VW or GS interfacing with Sharepoint? 

Sharepoint has been selected as our company's corporate CRM, workflow and document repository.
I would like to have our GS / VW application to play nice with Sharepoint. 
Currently the app is a VW fat client with GS, but we're migrating to a Seaside model.
That allows us some flexibility, with GLASS being one of the options (vs. VW as the Seaside server).
I have a strong bias towards a GLASS deployment, so ideally the Sharepoint interface would happen in GS.

Googling the topic didn't find much; there has been work done by David Pennington for VA, which I'll be looking at.

Thanks for any pointers,
Bob Nemec
HTS

Bob Nemec
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: GS / Sharepoint interface

Jon Paynter-2
I took a look at that kind of thing here at the office. but I could not get past the NTLM authentication issues.  If you can find some way for Seaside (or GS) and Sharepoint to talk - id love to help work from there.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone had experience with VW or GS interfacing with Sharepoint? 

Sharepoint has been selected as our company's corporate CRM, workflow and document repository.
I would like to have our GS / VW application to play nice with Sharepoint. 
Currently the app is a VW fat client with GS, but we're migrating to a Seaside model.
That allows us some flexibility, with GLASS being one of the options (vs. VW as the Seaside server).
I have a strong bias towards a GLASS deployment, so ideally the Sharepoint interface would happen in GS.

Googling the topic didn't find much; there has been work done by David Pennington for VA, which I'll be looking at.

Thanks for any pointers,
Bob Nemec
HTS

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: GS / Sharepoint interface

Thelliez
Interesting timing, we just talked about that yesterday. Not sure
where to start...

Thierry