GS / Sharepoint interface

Bob Nemec
Has anyone had experience with VW or GS interfacing with Sharepoint?

Sharepoint has been selected as our company's corporate CRM, workflow and document repository.
I would like to have our GS / VW application to play nice with Sharepoint.
Currently the app is a VW fat client with GS, but we're migrating to a Seaside model.
That allows us some flexibility, with GLASS being one of the options (vs. VW as the Seaside server).
I have a strong bias towards a GLASS deployment, so ideally the Sharepoint interface would happen in GS.

Googling the topic didn't find much; there has been work done by David Pennington for VA, which I'll be looking at.

Thanks for any pointers,
Bob Nemec
HTS

Bob Nemec

Re: GS / Sharepoint interface

Thelliez
Interesting timing, we just talked about that yesterday. Not sure
where to start...

Thierry