GSOC 2014

Mite Ristovski
Hi,

I am a student and have some questions about the *Smalltalk in
Smalltalk* project.
It looks like interesting working with root of the object oriented
languages, but I would like to ask what are the pre requirements for
working on this project ?
Whether I can work on this project if I do not know Smalltalk?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Mite Ristovski

Re: GSOC 2014

Holger Freyther
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:49:02PM +0100, Mite Ristovski wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Mitte,

> It looks like interesting working with root of the object oriented
> languages, but I would like to ask what are the pre requirements for
> working on this project ?
> Whether I can work on this project if I do not know Smalltalk?

thanks for asking. Your progress would be slower than someone already
experienced with Smalltalk but if you are self motivated and want to
learn it is not a problem. You should have had exposure to somehow
object orientated languages, know basics of what a class is, etc.

holger