GSOC Pharo application done

1 message Options

GSOC Pharo application done

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

thanks to the efforts of Jigyasa Grover,  Yuriy Tymchuk and Alexandre
Bergel, , we were able to have a GSOC 2017 application for the Pharo
Consortium. This is only the first phase. If we are selected by
Google, they will give some slots for students.

We have a list of projects for GSOC here : http://gsoc.pharo.org/

If you have more ideas, please send them to me or send a PR on :
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-project-proposals/blob/master/Topics.st

Try to describe your project idea with 10-15 lines maximum.
The ideas is not too much projects proposals but to find important
projects for the Pharo community (i.e that will have some impact for
the community) with the support of the appropriate mentors.

I would like to have maximum 2-3 projects for each mentors.

Thank you.
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk