GSoC 2012: we're in!

Carla F. Griggio

Hi everybody!!
I'm glad to announce that ESUG has been accepted as an organization this year :) So Google will be funding some Smalltalk projects of our choice.

Soon you'll be able to find the next steps into the program at http://gsoc2012.esug.org/.

Cheers!

Carla Griggio & Janko Mivšek
GSoC Admins

Re: [Esug-list] GSoC 2012: we're in!

SergeStinckwich
Great job !!!

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Carla Griggio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody!!
> I'm glad to announce that ESUG has been accepted as an organization this year :) So Google will be funding some Smalltalk projects of our choice.
>
> Soon you'll be able to find the next steps into the program at http://gsoc2012.esug.org/.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Carla Griggio & Janko Mivšek
> GSoC Admins