GSoC 2017 - Week 7 Update - Enhancing Pharo Command Line Interface

1 message Options

GSoC 2017 - Week 7 Update - Enhancing Pharo Command Line Interface

Rajula Vineet
Hi all,

Sorry I couldn`t post updates for a few weeks. Recently, I started working on implementing clap-st as a command line handler in Pharo. During the last few weeks I have worked on the new working directory implementation. For the last week blog post, I wrote a post on SessionManagers.  It would be helpful if you can give your feedback on this.

Thanks in advance.
Rajula