GSoC: Mentors please register on our website

1 message Options

GSoC: Mentors please register on our website

Janko Mivšek
Dear mentors,

Our special website is ready for registration which is very simple this
year through your Google account:

    http://gsoc2013.esug.org/admin?view=loginGoogle

It will let you go through a simple registration process. No need for
remembering password nor username. Please don't change your email
address afterward.

After registration please "claim" your projects by clicking Edit link on
the gray visit card of your project. You should also improve description
of your project by editing it.

You'll also be able to see registered students and their biographies,
when they will start to write them.

You don't need to logout, also there is no session timeout on this site.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek