GSoC Proposal - Improve Code Completion

ngarbezza
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to apply to GSoC and I have a proposal about Code completion. I would like to share with you:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8zAq415UCqtn3AoAcRGDSQFZ_5QgL88nQu6R7gozVE/edit?usp=sharing

I know you guys have a lot of ideas around code completion, so any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Nahuel

Re: GSoC Proposal - Improve Code Completion

Stephane Ducasse-3
Super.
Did you read the previous discussions and suggestions in the past in this mailing-list?

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Nahuel Garbezza <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to apply to GSoC and I have a proposal about Code completion. I would like to share with you:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8zAq415UCqtn3AoAcRGDSQFZ_5QgL88nQu6R7gozVE/edit?usp=sharing

I know you guys have a lot of ideas around code completion, so any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Nahuel

Re: GSoC Proposal - Improve Code Completion

Ben Coman

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Super.
Did you read the previous discussions and suggestions in the past in this mailing-list?

You can search here & sort by date...

cheers -ben

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Nahuel Garbezza <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to apply to GSoC and I have a proposal about Code completion. I would like to share with you:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8zAq415UCqtn3AoAcRGDSQFZ_5QgL88nQu6R7gozVE/edit?usp=sharing

I know you guys have a lot of ideas around code completion, so any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Nahuel

Re: GSoC Proposal - Improve Code Completion

ngarbezza
Hi Stef,

Super.
Did you read the previous discussions and suggestions in the past in this mailing-list?

Yes I did. I put some of the ideas in the proposal.

Thanks