GSoC Week 4 Update - Enhancing Pharo Command Line Interface

1 message Options

GSoC Week 4 Update - Enhancing Pharo Command Line Interface

Rajula Vineet
Hi,

This week I have integrated the new implementation and I tested if all the current tests are running fine. The new implementation works fine. I need to write a few unit tests and then I am looking forward to integrating this into Pharo. And this week I have written a blog post on filesystems. It is a brief post. Do take a look and give your feedback.

Thanks,
Rajula