GSoC alternative: SOCIS

Skip
Hi everyone,

I just came across an alternative to GSoC called SOCIS.
It's run by the ESA (European Space Agency):

http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

Maybe you can try applying there? Deadline is April 10th.

And maybe you all know already about this, in that case feel free to let this thread die :)

Best wishes,

Skip

Skip

Re: GSoC alternative: SOCIS

Skip
Or a project for SciSmalltalk? That seems like the most relevant of all proposals on gsoc.pharo.org.
Here's a list of mentoring organizations of last year: http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2015/?q=node/13
Note GNU Octave.

Or IPFS, _interplanetary_ file system ;). But that is taking the name too literally, I think :p.