GT Inspector Browse Icon

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
GT's browse icon does not match Pharo's (see the world menu), creating an inconsistent feel. In fact, I eventually clicked on the button only out of curiosity. Would it be possible to use whatever the underlying system uses (in this case "Smalltalk tools browser taskbarIcon")?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT Inspector Browse Icon

Tudor Girba-2
Yes. The icons infrastructure is still not finished. Could you please open a Pharo issue for this?

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
GT's browse icon does not match Pharo's (see the world menu), creating an
inconsistent feel. In fact, I eventually clicked on the button only out of
curiosity. Would it be possible to use whatever the underlying system uses
(in this case "Smalltalk tools browser taskbarIcon")?

Thanks!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: GT Inspector Browse Icon

Nicolai Hess
Yes. The icons infrastructure is still not finished. Could you please open a Pharo issue for this?

icons infrastructure in pharo is not finished? What is wrong with "Smalltalk ui icons ...." ?