GT Inspector: Edit Inst Var Value

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
In the old inspector, you used to be able to do this by accepting the right pane. Is this possible with GT Inspector? Thanks.

p.s. I'm assuming since I didn't see a user list that this is the place for user questions as well as dev stuff. Is that correct?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT Inspector: Edit Inst Var Value

Andrei Chis

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
In the old inspector, you used to be able to do this by accepting the right
pane. Is this possible with GT Inspector? Thanks.

Double click on the value + enter to save.
This feature still needs some more work but it works.

p.s. I'm assuming since I didn't see a user list that this is the place for
user questions as well as dev stuff. Is that correct?

Yes, you've come to the right place.

Cheers,
Andrei

-----